Arabia Weather -
Media briefing about the new Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Jordan
(Issued by the Cabinet and the Ministry of Health)
Saturday 26th September 2020, Last update: 16:30
Injuries, recovery and examinations:
(850) cases of the emerging corona virus were recorded, as follows:
- (830) local cases were distributed as follows:
✓ (435) in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
✓ (132) in Al-Balqa governorate.
✓ (164) in Zarqa Governorate.
✓ (60) in the Irbid governorate, (10) in the Ramtha district.
✓ (21) in Ma'an Governorate, (4) of them in the Petra District.
✓ (11) in the Ajloun governorate.
✓ (4) in Karak governorate.
✓ (2) in Mafraq governorate.
✓ One case in Aqaba Governorate.
- (20) An external case, among those coming from abroad, who stay in quarantine hotels.
This brings the total number of cases in the Kingdom to (8,061).
(4) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them), bringing the total number of deaths to (43) cases.
(96) recoveries were recorded today, (17) in Prince Hamzah Hospital, (68) in the area for isolating the injured in the Dead Sea, (7) in Queen Alia Hospital, and (4) in accredited private hospitals.
(13488) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of tests to (1155513).
In light of the increasing number of injuries to unprecedented levels, the Ministry of Health calls on everyone to abide by defense orders (11 and 16) for the year 2020 AD, to follow safety and prevention standards, wear masks, and not hold gatherings of more than (20) people, use the (safety) app, and apply ( Your health).
Download a safety app from here and protect yourself and your family from the possibility of infection with the Corona epidemic
Learn more about Aman from here