Arab Weather - (5123) cases of the new Corona virus were recorded, and they were distributed as follows:
- (1804) in Irbid governorate, including (338) in Ramtha.
- (1241) in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- (626) in Mafraq Governorate.
- (353) in Karak Governorate.
- (245) in Jerash governorate.
- (241) in Zarqa Governorate.
- (178) in the Aqaba governorate.
- (128) in Tafila governorate.
- (122) in the Ajloun governorate.
- (82) are in Ma'an Governorate, of which (24) are in Petra.
- (58) in Al-Balqa governorate.
- (45) in Madaba governorate.
This brings the total number of cases in the Kingdom to (219,430) cases, while the number of currently active cases is (61,653) cases.
- (57) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (2,751) cases.
- The number of cases that are admitted today for treatment in accredited hospitals is (228) cases, while (191) cases have left the hospitals after recovery.
The total number of cases that are currently receiving treatment in hospitals is (1,941) cases, of whom (462) cases are in intensive care beds.
- The number of recovery cases for today in home isolation and hospitals reached (6,454) cases, bringing the total number of recovery cases to (155,026) cases.
(25,239) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of examinations to (2,551,231), and thus the percentage of positive examinations for this day reached nearly (20.3%).
• The Ministry of Health calls on everyone to adhere to defense orders, and to follow preventive measures, especially wearing masks, not holding gatherings of more than (20) people, and following up on the awareness campaign launched by the ministry to prevent infection with the Coronavirus and encourage individuals to protect their families and society (# with their protection).