ArabiaWeather - injuries, recovery and checks:
• (4586) cases of the new Corona virus were recorded, they were distributed as follows:
- (1810) in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- (663) in Irbid governorate.
- (466) in Zarqa Governorate.
- (349) in Mafraq Governorate.
- (330) in Al-Balqa governorate.
- (290) in Madaba governorate.
- (189) in the Ajloun governorate.
- (157) in the Aqaba governorate.
- (141) in Tafila governorate.
- (96) in Karak governorate.
- (51) in Ma'an Governorate.
- (44) in Jerash Governorate.
This brings the total number of cases in the Kingdom to (192,996) cases, while the number of currently active cases reaches (65,183) cases.
(78) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to 2,380.
- The number of cases that are admitted today for treatment in approved hospitals (241) cases, while (256) cases left hospitals after recovery.
- The total number of cases currently receiving treatment in hospitals is (2,128), of whom (460) cases are in intensive care beds.
- The number of recovery cases for today in home isolation and hospitals reached (5,419) cases, bringing the total number of recovery cases to (125,433) cases.
(24,664) laboratory examinations were performed, bringing the total number of examinations to (2,408,242), and thus the percentage of positive tests for this day is approximately (18,6%).
• The Ministry of Health calls on everyone to adhere to defense orders, and to follow preventive measures, especially wearing masks, and not holding gatherings of more than (20) people, and to follow up on the awareness campaign launched by the ministry to prevent infection with the Coronavirus and encourage individuals to protect their families and society (# with their protection).