Arab Weather - Alaqan Heights in the Tabuk region, Tabuk, wore their white suit for the first time this year, after this night witnessed snowfall.
This snow comes as a result of the impact of the whole of the Levant region, combined with the northern parts of the Kingdom, with an air depression accompanied by a very cold, polar air mass, which worked on snowfall in large parts of the Levant region, including the heights of the Tabuk region.
The following are some scenes from the Alaqan Mountains in the Tabuk region:
- Bandar Al-Hawas (@B_KH_H) February 17, 2021
- Abdulrahman Al-Salami (@ ksa201326) February 17, 2021
- Wanasa Al Barr (@ Shm50011) February 17, 2021
- Western Weather (@tags_algharbiuh) February 17, 2021
Beautiful view of camels with snowfall
- Ais Weather (@ Taqs_als3ees) February 17, 2021