Arab weather - Sinan Khalaf - Al-Maraweeh, or Al-Sarayat, are all names for a season of good deeds in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Thermal differences between different air masses.
When does the chateau season begin?
The El Sarayat season begins coinciding with the first days of the spring season, specifically on March 20, and the El Sarayat season ends with the middle of May every year, and it is considered one of the most volatile times of the year and the most intense rain
What are the main features of the chateau season?
- The Sarayat season is characterized by the radical and sudden reversal of the weather, so that you may live the atmosphere of the four seasons in one day, enter the mosque to pray the afternoon and the atmosphere is clear and stable, and during the prayer you hear the sounds of thunder and rain, and when you finish your prayer and leave the mosque, you find torrents in front of you!
- The Sarayat season is also characterized by the power of thunderstorms, where cumulus clouds form a high-strength force, to appear to the beholder as mountains.
- These cumulus clouds are often laden with dense showers of hail. They fall to the ground in large sizes and with high density, and often leave behind some damage.
- The intensity of the heavy rains during a short period of time, thus the formation of torrents and the flow of valleys
- The intensity of thunderstorms and the frequent lightning strikes
- Strong downward winds that often cause damage on the ground, the force of the winds uproot trees, electricity poles, iron and zinc roofs, and large billboards.