Weather of Arabia - Some northwestern regions of Egypt began to be affected by a state of air instability today, Tuesday, as thunderstorm clouds multiply on the coast of Marsa Matrouh, with expectations that the impact of the state of air instability will expand in the coming days to include major Egyptian cities such as the capital Cairo and the city of Alexandria .
Heavy thunderstorms on the northern coast, including the city of Alexandria
According to the latest weather updates, the areas most affected by the anticipated rain will be the northern coast and the city of Alexandria, where the state of atmospheric instability there is moderate to strong, and heavy thunderstorms of rain fall from Thursday and continue on a daily and intermittent manner with varying intensities until Sunday These rains raise the water level and cause floods.
Thunderstorms are accompanied by hailstorms, as well as activity in the speed of winds that cause dust and dust, and thus a decrease in the horizontal visibility.
The following is the chronology of the anticipated rainy situation and the affected areas:
- Thunderstorms in Marsa Matruh with the advent of afternoon and evening and continue during the night hours, with the opportunity to form torrents there and the rise of the water level.
- Thunderstorms in Marsa Matruh are torrential sometimes and an opportunity for torrents to form there and the water level will rise.
- These thunderstorms extend gradually towards Alexandria.
- Heavy thunderstorms and storms with a large rise in the water level and the formation of torrents in Al Iskandariyah (official storm).
- Some of the thunderstorms extend to Damietta, Baltim and Damanhur, and may reach Mansoura and Tanta, with the opportunity to be heavy at times, causing the water level to rise and form torrents.
- Chances of thunderstorms continue in Marsa Matrouh.
- Periods of heavy thunderstorms in Alexandria cause water levels to rise and torrents form.
- Thunderstorms in Mersa Matruh.
- Some thunderstorms extend from rain into the Republic and may include the Bahariya Oasis.
- Heavy thunderstorms in the form of storms in Alexandria and the entire delta region and include Damanhur, Mansoura, Tanta, Benha, Zagazig, Baltim, Damietta, Port Said.
- Thunderstorms from time to time in Marsa Matruh.
- - Thunderstorms extend with the evening and night hours to cover Greater Cairo and are torrential and accompanied by severe thunder and lightning at night, with the risks of rising water levels and the formation of torrents.
- Thunderstorms at intervals and will be heavy on Greater Cairo, Fayoum, Beni Suef, Minya and may include Assiut, and also includes the tenth of Ramadan, Ismailia, Suez and the delta regions, which include Port Said, Mansoura, Damanhur, Zagaiq, Tanta, Damietta and also parts of Alexandria.
- Thunderstorms extend later to Sinai and may include Nuweiba and Taba.