Weather of Arabia - Briefing on the emerging COVID-19 virus in Jordan
(Issued by the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Health)
Current epidemiological situation: moderate level of severity
Monday, June 29, 2020, last update: 17:55
Injuries, recovery and checks:
- Today (7) new cases of coronavirus were recorded, including (2) locally, and the rest are external, as follows:
- (3) Cases of Jordanians coming from abroad, who reside in Al-Hajar hotels. (from KSA)
- Two cases of non-Jordanian truck drivers, coming across the borders of Al-Omari and Jaber, were dealt with according to the protocol in place.
- Two cases of non-Jordanian workers in the Al-Karama Borders Center.
- This brings the total number of cases in the Kingdom to 1128 cases.
- (7) cases of recovery were also recorded for this day, (6) at Prince Hamza Hospital, and one at Queen Alia Hospital.
- (5088) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of examinations conducted so far to (379796).
- Other actions:
- With the continuous expansion of opening sectors and allowing most of them to operate, the Ministry of Health stresses the need to adhere to preventive measures, wearing masks, and physical distance.
Download the Aman app from here and protect yourself and your family from the possibility of infection with the epidemic Corona
Find out more about the Aman app here