The ritual of the Arabs - during Ramadan, the fasting people are accustomed to a specific food pattern during which they do not eat food and drink throughout the day for a whole month; When returning to the pre-Ramadan dietary pattern during the first days of Eid, some people engage in a number of wrong eating and healthy habits that are harmful to their health:
Broccoli and oatmeal are important foods at the Eid table
Wrong food and healthy habits to avoid during Eid
- Excessive eating of sweets and chocolates is the worst eating habits committed on the feast, which leads to stomach upset, high weight, and the possibility of diabetes.
- After getting used to fasting throughout Ramadan, many of us neglect breakfast without realizing its importance; This increases feelings of lethargy over time during the day
- Drink excessive soft drinks and coffee.
- Eating a lot of fried and grilled foods, especially fast food, from restaurants increases cholesterol in the blood.
- Neglecting dental cleaning is the most important step for oral hygiene, and some of us may neglect this step after eating food and sweets, causing damage to the gums and teeth.
- Eid kisses frequently take place between people, so it is preferable to stay away from this habit and maintain social estrangement, especially with what the world suffers from in the spread of the "Corona" epidemic.
- Eating late, which results in difficulty sleeping, has not yet been digested.
- Not drinking enough water, especially in hot climates, which leads to severe headaches and dehydration.
- Some people neglect to exercise during the holiday. Sport has many benefits for all members of the body and its effect is not limited to weight loss, it is useful for preventing diabetes, high blood pressure, strengthening the muscles of the body and improving the psychological state.
- Young children are exposed to the sun for long hours while playing, which puts them at risk of sunstroke or dehydration.
During the heat wave .. Food that helps you resist thirst during fasting