Weather of Arabia - Travel is an important experience that a person must go through, not only for entertainment and tourism purposes, but also for other benefits on the mind, intelligence and breadth of knowledge, and many studies emphasize the importance of travel and contact with other peoples to increase cultural and knowledge exchange.
Here are some fun facts that will encourage you to travel and travel:
- Travel helps improve skills and help solve problems.
- One out of 8 jobs in the United States of America depends on tourism and travel.
- Taking vacations and traveling regularly reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Many experiences and studies indicate that money spent on travel and trips makes a person happier than money spent on goods.
- The benefits of travel are almost immediate and you get results after a day or two of making the trip and relieve 90% of the stress caused by work and various life stresses.
- Many studies have confirmed that travel contributes to the treatment of depression, and enhances the health of the brain and nervous tissue in general.
- Experiments confirm that couples who travel together on regular trips increase feelings of intimacy and love.
- Traveling makes a person more creative and distinguished.
- Traveling increases IQs in children and adults.
- Most tourist trips take place in the Northern Hemisphere, where 90% of the world's population is home.
Now, where will your next travel destination be?
Did you choose to travel to Jordan? Learn more about Jordan here