Weather of Arabia - Swimming and water games are among the most fun activities in the summer for children. Here are some fun water games that can be shared with the family:
- Push the ball: Use the big beach balls and compete to push the ball to the other side of the pool, and whoever gets the ball the farthest wins.
- Treasure hunt: So that some coins are thrown and the children have to collect the treasure and find this money.
- Ball collecting: Throw some table tennis balls into the pool and race to collect them.
- Chasing: Playing the role of a shark and chasing the little ones in the pond, whoever is caught first gets out of the game and becomes the next shark.
- Chicken War Pool Game: This is fun in the pool because falling into the water is not as dangerous for children as falling on the ground.
Water games outside the swimming pool:
- Buckets game: We divide the players into two teams. Line up the two teams on a line from start to finish. In each player's hand is a bucket. There is a large water bucket or a small swimming pool with each team. The player closest to the water fills his bucket with water and then pours it into his teammate's bucket. Then his teammate does the same with the next teammate and so on until the end of the row and the last player pours the rest of the water into the end bucket. The team that fills its bucket first, wins. Kids will be excited and will move quickly to fill the bucket and pour water on themselves as they play. Nice game for a hot day. Wet Sponge Toy We need a large sponge like the one used to wash cars. The player in turn grabs the wet sponge, catches up to another player and tags them with the wet sponge. The tagged player becomes the one who has the turn and tags another player. And of course the marks will be clear and large wet on the backs of the players. In the playground, we spread a number of beach towels in different places, and they are called ant hills. And there is a player called "the Exterminator" who is armed with a bottle to spray water with, and the rest of the players are ants. The exterminator must get rid of the ants by spraying them with the pesticide bottle. If one of the players gets wet, he must fall to the ground and raise his legs and arms in the air like a dead insect. The rest of the players must rescue the dead ant by carrying it by its legs and arms to the ant hills (during the rescue, the exterminator cannot spray the rescuers). Once the ant reaches the ant hills, it comes back to life and continues playing with the rest of the players. This game may take a long time. Ice Cube Game Players have two teams and line up. The first player of each team is given an ice cube. The child should rub the ice cube with both hands for as long as possible to melt it. When he falls and his hands get tired, he passes the cube to his colleague. The team that melts its cube first wins. Volume 0% Snowman Toy Kids line up at the edge of the little kids' pool. Each player has an empty bucket next to him. Now put a large amount of ice cubes into the water. As a starting point, players must pick up as many ice cubes as possible and put them in their buckets. And the dilemma here is that they have to do it using their legs. Whoever collects the most ice cubes in a given period is the winner. Water Wars Game Arm kids with water weapons like sprinklers, pistols, water bottles, water balloons, sponges, anything that fills and releases water. And let the war begin. Floating Fish Game (a craft and a science at the same time) Fill an empty soda bottle quart with water. Add a few drops of food coloring (blue) to the water with a small portion of liquid detergent. Add some sand. Inflate two balloons, deflate them, only a little, then knot them. Push the balloons into the bottle and close it well. When you're done, you'll have an aquarium with two floating fish inside. The fish will float in the water when you hold the bottle horizontally and shake it. You will find that every child wants one. Yoyo Water Balloon Fill the balloon with water but without the balloon expanding. Then blow some air into it so that the balloon is half water and the other air. Knot the balloon to close it. Tie a stick at the end of the balloon. And if you want to decorate it, you can draw on it.