Weather of Arabia - the oceans cover about 70.8% of the Earth's surface, and this matter was not in vain, for everything has wisdom, there are mysteries, information and great benefits of these countless seas and oceans, we chose for you the most prominent 7 benefits:
- Climate regulation: The oceans regulate global temperature and climate by absorbing, storing and distributing heat across the land, which contributes to moderating climate changes and reducing excessive thermal fluctuations.
- Oxygen production: Algae and marine plants in the oceans are a major source for the production of oxygen that humans and all living things breathe.
- Diversity of Life: The oceans are home to a wide variety of organisms, including fish, corals, whales, sharks, worms, algae, and many other marine creatures. The diversity of marine life is an important part of the planet's biodiversity.
- Food Source: The oceans provide a rich source of food for humans and other marine organisms. Fish, shellfish, shrimp, squid and other seafood are an important food source.
- Transport and Trade: Oceans are a major avenue for global transportation and maritime trade. International trade is achieved
- It provides work and livelihood for 60 million people every day
Renewable energy: The oceans can be used to generate renewable energy such as marine energy, tides and offshore winds, which contributes to reducing dependence on traditional sources of energy and reducing harmful emissions.