Weather of Arabia - Sinan Khalaf - Many of us may resort to leaving some things inside the car in order to use them when needed, but with the advent of summer and the high temperatures we are witnessing these days, it was necessary to note the danger of leaving some materials in your car, Some of them may react negatively, causing damage to you or your vehicle.
7 things to avoid in the car during the summer
- Gaseous substances : such as gas cylinders, lighters, perfumes, air fresheners, and sterile materials, may explode as a result of high heat and cause damage to your vehicle.
- Electronic devices: High heat can damage these devices and expose you to the risk of exploding the camera or phone battery and even the mobile battery.
- Sunscreen and medicines: The composition of these products changes when exposed to high temperatures and may become harmful to health.
- Glasses: Exposing the glasses to the heat of the sun for a long time, which changes their shape and seriously damages the lenses.
- CDs: Every car has at least a CD for listening to music ˓ but don't leave it exposed to the sun as it may melt and damage the playback CD.
- Plastic Bottles : Most of us use plastic water bottles, but exposure to the sun's heat leads to water pollution from plastic materials.
- Lipstick: Most of these products are a mixture of oils and waxes, and they become prone to melting when exposed to the sun, and their composition changes.