Weather of Arabia - After the number of infections with the Corona virus began to increase again in some countries of the world, it has become necessary to follow preventive measures to protect yourself from infection or inadvertently transmitting it to your loved ones, and although preventive measures are no longer mandatory in some countries, but that Your sense of responsibility towards yourself, your family, and society motivates you to take precautions without legal guardianship.
The vaccine alone is not sufficient
Although vaccines have been an important tool in reducing the number of infections and hospitalization, they have proven inability to contain the virus on their own, as some people are unable to obtain the vaccine for medical reasons, and the chances of infection remain (a small percentage) even after receiving a vaccine. The vaccine is shorter with less severe symptoms. In addition, there is a constant risk of developing a strain that will escape the antibodies that the vaccination develops in the body.
Methods of transmission of corona virus infection
- Direct transmission through droplets from the patient during coughing or sneezing.
- Indirect transmission (touching surfaces and tools contaminated with the patient's secretions, and then touching the mouth, nose or eyes).
- Direct contact with infected people.
Measures to prevent infection with the Corona virus
- Wear the mask correctly, covering the nose and mouth.
- Wash hands with soap and water regularly for 20 seconds.
- Avoid shaking hands and kissing in meetings.
- Maintain a safe distance with others (at least one meter).
- Avoid overcrowding and poorly ventilated indoor spaces.
- Cover mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing.
- Dispose of used tissues in a safe manner.
- Avoid direct contact with any suspected or confirmed case.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with hands after touching surfaces.
- Eat healthy foods rich in vitamin C to strengthen the immune system.
- Avoid using the same cup, mug, or bowl for more than one person.
- Stay home and avoid mixing with others if you feel unwell.
May God protect you..and keep you in good health