Arab weather - maximum and minimum temperatures and weather forecast in Arab capitals and cities on Wednesday 20-11-2019:
Weather in the Arab Gulf States:
Gradual stability in the atmosphere in Qatar and Saudi Arabia and heavy thunderstorms affected by the UAE
- The end of the situation Gaith and stability gradually on Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain with the hours of noon and afternoon, with the concentration of rain towards the Empty Quarter.
- Cumulus clouds accumulate in the mountainous areas of southwest Saudi Arabia in addition to the western interior with noon and afternoon, while the southwestern coastal areas are affected by rain with early morning hours may sometimes be accompanied by thunder.
- A strong state of atmospheric instability affects the UAE with dawn, morning and even afternoon hours.
- A significant drop in temperatures with hours on Wednesday evening on central Saudi Arabia which may reach the capital Riyadh to the limits of 6 degrees Celsius.
- In Doha, Kuwait and Manama, it has a mild daytime climate, while it becomes cooler in the evening.
- Full stability in the atmosphere in Iraq, and very cold weather in the north of the country with forecasts of snow in the far north of the country.
- Frost is expected in northern Saudi Arabia in conjunction with very low temperatures of zero degrees Celsius.
- The mountainous regions of Yemen and the Sultanate of Oman are affected by condensation of cumulus clouds, where local thunderstorms of varying intensity can sometimes be heavy.
Weather conditions in Bilad al-Sham and Egypt:
Continued cold weather in the Levant and temperatures up to zero Celsius during the night
- Temperatures remain below their average for this time of year.
- There is a slight rise in temperatures, but with the cold weather during the day in all countries, especially the eastern desert of Syria and Jordan, where the climate is relatively cold in the coastal areas in Lebanon and Palestine.
- Decimal temperatures in large parts of Egypt including Cairo with stable weather.
- Frost is expected to form in large areas of the Jordanian and Syrian desert as well as parts of Palestine.
Weather in the Maghreb countries:
Air front accompanied by heavy rains and strong winds affect Morocco.
- Moroccan coasts and inland regions are affected by the introduction of a cold air front with hours of Wednesday morning, accompanied by heavy rains accompanied by thunderstorms and strong winds with disturbances in the sea off the Moroccan coast.
- Snow is expected to rise over Morocco's Atlas Highlands with evening hours.
- Thunderstorms of varying intensity affect the western regions of Algeria, gradually extending slightly to the central and southern regions.
- The climate is relatively cold throughout the regions of Algeria and Tunisia during the day becomes cold to very cold at night, especially in the desert areas and high mountains.
- Temperate weather is cold in the western regions of Libya while the weather is mild in the eastern and central regions.
- Thunderstorms on the southern coast of Sudan's Red Sea state during the morning and noon hours are expected to regenerate with late evening and late night hours.
Weather around the world:
- A cold and rainy air front affects Britain, Portugal, southern and western Spain and France.
- Heavy thunderstorms in Italy, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia and surrounding areas are accompanied by snowfall in northern Italy and the Alps.
- Snow falls in different parts of the highlands of central Spain.
- Aerial elevation affects large parts of the eastern European continent, while the climate remains cool.
- Thunderstorms and heavy snow in Afghanistan, Iran and Pakistan due to the dominance of low air and cold air mass in those areas.
- Snow and rain are widespread in central and western America.
- KALMAEGI is expected to retreat into a tropical storm after being classified as a first-class typhoon for a while, as it continues to move off the coast of Vietnam.
Weather conditions and expected temperatures in the capitals of the Arab world on Wednesday 20-11-2019:
See the weather in your location during the week through the Arab Weather app