Arab weather - high and low temperatures and weather forecast in Arab capitals and cities on saturday 16-11-2019:
Weather in the Arab Gulf States:
Extending the rainy situation Ghaith some Arab Gulf States
- The continued impact of the rainy situation Ghaith on Saudi Arabia .. Thunderstorms and heavy rains sometimes include southwest, north and northeastern Saudi Arabia, as may affect parts of southern and western Iraq and Kuwait.
- Alarms continue to be made of dusty wind activity and cold showers in parts of northern Saudi Arabia.
- Some thunderstorms may extend to Bahrain and northern Qatar, God willing.
- Temperatures between the mid and late twenties in various capitals include Doha and Manama.
- Increase in the chances of rain in the Arabian Gulf within the rainy weather Ghaith in the coming days, including Qatar, God willing.
Weather conditions in Bilad al-Sham and Egypt:
Continued impact of thunderstorms and rain and alert of the formation of floods in some areas of the Levant
- Many areas, especially Jordan, continue to be affected by unstable weather, with thunderstorms of rain, sometimes heavy.
- Chance of rain includes parts of southern Syria, Lebanon and Palestine, God willing.
- Moderate eastern winds, sometimes active and increase months in cold weather, especially with the hours of the night and early morning.
- Temperatures are relatively low in Amman, Jerusalem and Damascus, ranging from 18-19 ° C, while in the early twenties in Beirut.
- An opportunity for occasional showers in northern Egypt may include Alexandria
- Temperatures at the end of the twenties in Cairo and all inland regions, falling to the mid-twenties in the northern coast of Egypt.
Weather in the Maghreb countries:
Depression accompanied by thunderstorms on Tunisia, Algeria and snow over the mountains of the Kingdom of Morocco
- Thunderstorms with potential for flooding on the coasts of Algeria and Tunisia.
- Expectations of snow over the Atlas Mountains in the Kingdom of Morocco, and some high Algerian highlands.
- Temperatures at the end of the twenties in the Libyan capital Tripoli.
- Northern winds are highly active on the coasts of the Kingdom of Morocco bordering the Atlantic Ocean, especially the southern parts of it.
Weather around the world:
- Depression and thunderstorms and heavy rain on the Italian capital Rome.
- Forecast for snow over the mountains of northern Spain.
- The lowland brings active rains and winds to parts of Germany, Denmark, Sweden and snow over the heights of Norway.
- Heavy rain depression on the southeastern coast of the United States of America, heavy rain and thunderstorms on the states of North and South Carolina.
- Cold wave continues in eastern Canada and northeastern USA.
Weather conditions and expected temperatures in the capitals of the Arab world on Saturday 16-11-2019:
See the weather in your location during the week through the Arab Weather app