Arab weather - maximum and minimum temperatures and weather forecast in Arab capitals and cities on Friday 22-11-2019:
Weather in the Arab Gulf States:
The cold wave has eased from central Saudi Arabia and rain is concentrated in southwest Saudi Arabia and western Yemen
- Thunderstorms with possible flooding in parts of southwestern Saudi Arabia include Taif, Mecca highlands and southern Jeddah with afternoon and evening hours.
- The severity of the cold in central Saudi Arabia, concentrated north on parts of al-Jouf, west of the northern border and western Iraq, amid temperatures near zero degrees Celsius with early morning hours.
- Stable weather in Doha and Manama with temperatures around the mid-20s with moderate northwesterly winds.
Weather conditions in Bilad al-Sham and Egypt:
The impact of the eastern wind continues and the atmosphere remains cold at night
- Temperatures close to zero in parts of the Jordan and Syria desert and alert of frost formation.
- Cold weather at night in important cities, including Amman, Jerusalem and Damascus, requires warm clothing and the use of heating.
- Dry and moderate eastern winds increase the sensation of cold weather, especially in the Badia and mountain highlands.
- Stable weather in Egypt with temperatures in the mid-twenties in the capital Cairo, falling to the beginning of the twenties in the northern coasts, including Alexandria.
- North to northwesterly moderate winds throughout Egypt.
Weather in the Maghreb countries:
Cold air front and alert of torrents on the north of the Kingdom of Morocco
- A cold air front accompanied by an air depression, crosses the north of the Kingdom of Morocco with the morning and day hours and brings heavy rains and strong winds amid serious alerts of the formation of floods and rising water levels, while the front and heavy rains extend towards the capital Rabat overnight.
- The cold front arrives in northern Algeria with the hours of the evening and night, and works on rainfall of varying severity, especially on the eastern coasts and gradually extend to the capital.
- Wind gusts in northern Morocco reach more than 100 km / h.
- Temperatures around 20 ° C in Algeria, Rabat, Tunisia and Tripoli.
Weather around the world:
- A low depression accompanied by a cold air front crosses Portugal and Spain accompanied by heavy rains and strong winds, alerting floods to Vigo and Santiago in northwestern Spain.
- Forecasted weather instability in western Turkey and Bulgaria, forming thunderstorms and torrents, with precipitation in the form of snow over the mountains of Romania.
- Severe instability in parts of the southeastern United States, brings heavy rains and thunderstorms with the possibility of repressive hurricanes forming parts of Texas and Arkansas.
- The tropical state of Fung-Wong approaches Taiwan and later the southern Japanese islands, coinciding with its weakening and decline to the tropical low.
- Cold and snowy lowlands on eastern Canada include Montreal and Toronto.
Weather conditions and expected temperatures in the capitals of the Arab world on Friday 22-11-2019:
See the weather in your location during the week through the Arab Weather app