Arab weather - high and low temperatures and weather forecast in Arab capitals and cities on Tuesday 19-11-2019:
Weather in the Arab Gulf States:
The rainy situation "Ghaith" continues on Saudi Arabia and increasing thunderstorms in Bahrain, Qatar and parts of the UAE.
- Rainfall, including the capital Riyadh, the eastern parts of the Red Sea, and thunderstorms in some areas.
- Thunderstorms include Qatar and Bahrain with potential for flash floods in some areas.
- Rainfall extends towards parts of the UAE and Oman with hours of Tuesday night and Wednesday.
- Dust and dust surface activity, especially in the east and central regions of Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and parts of Iraq and Kuwait.
- Low temperatures approaching zero degrees Celsius with the possibility of frost formation in parts of Northern, Al Jouf and Tabuk in Saudi Arabia.
Weather conditions in Bilad al-Sham and Egypt:
Cold weather with low temperatures, especially the Badia and eastern parts of Syria and Jordan.
- Temperatures are lower than normal in different regions.
- Cold to very cold weather at night, especially over the desert and desert areas where the minimum temperatures drop to almost zero Celsius in the Syrian and Jordanian desert.
- Surface wind activity in Jordan and Palestine to increase the sense of cold, especially in mountainous areas may be associated with the formation of light dust and dust.
- Decimal temperatures in large parts of Egypt including Cairo with stable weather.
- Frosts are likely in parts of Syria, Lebanon, southern Jordan and Palestine.
Weather in the Maghreb countries:
Low temperatures in large parts of Algeria, Tunisia and the Kingdom of Morocco.
- Rainfall in parts of Tunisia and Algeria may be punctuated by some high altitude snow.
- Low temperatures, especially the coasts of Algeria, Tunisia and the Kingdom of Morocco are approaching zero degrees Celsius in some highlands.
- Active winds with strong gusts on the coasts of Algeria and Tunisia, working on sea turbulence and high waves.
- Expect snow on the peaks of the highlands of eastern Algeria with early morning hours.
Weather around the world:
- A rainy air front affects western Europe and includes the countries of Ireland, Britain, Portugal, Spain and France.
- Heavy thunderstorms on different parts of Italy and Greece with snowfall in the Alps in Italy.
- A cold air mass in northeastern America is associated with rain and snowfall in the suburbs of New York and Pennsylvania as it extends towards southeast Canada.
- Monitor the development of a new tropical situation in the Philippines Sea in the next 48 hours.
- Continuous snowfall in northern Iran with temperatures below minus 4 Celsius.
- KALMAEGI enters the land of the northern Philippines with a gradual decline.
Weather conditions and expected temperatures in the capitals of the Arab world on Tuesday 19-11-2019:
See the weather in your location during the week through the Arab Weather app