Arab weather - With a hot air mass approaching the Kingdom today, Friday, night temperatures rise compared to the previous nights, and moderate weather prevails in all regions.
As for tomorrow, Saturday, the Kingdom will be affected by the hot air mass.
Weather condition on Saturday (14-5-2022):
- Temperatures rise additionally to be above their average for this time of the year between 6-8 degrees Celsius.
- Relatively hot to hot weather prevails in all regions, very hot in the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea and Aqaba.
- The wind blows southeasterly, moderate, brisk at times, and works to raise dust.
In the Gulf of Aqaba:
- Wind: North moderate speed, may be fresh at times.
- Sea condition and wave height: light to medium wave height (20-40 cm).
- Sea water surface temperature: 23°C.
- It is advised not to be exposed to direct and prolonged sunlight during the afternoon and afternoon hours due to the heat of the weather.
- It is recommended to drink a lot of water and fluids due to the dry and hot weather.
Weather condition on Saturday night (14-5-2022):
- Night temperatures continue to rise, and the atmosphere is clearly hotter than usual in various regions in relation to the night hours.
- The wind will be southeasterly moderate.
For more: the weather and expected temperatures in the coming days from here