Arab weather - high and low temperatures and weather forecast in Arab capitals and cities on Wednesday 27-11-2019:
Weather in the Arab Gulf States:
A state of air instability on Iraq and northern Saudi Arabia
- Al-Jawf, the northern border and Hail are affected by a state of atmospheric instability where thunderstorms of rain fall in the afternoon and afternoon.
- There is a chance of thunderstorms in the southwestern highlands of Saudi Arabia and the Yemeni heights may be limited to parts of eastern Medina.
- Thunderstorms in western, northern and central Iraq due to atmospheric instability include the chance of rain in Baghdad
- Temperatures in the early twenties in Kuwait, Baghdad and Sana'a, while in the mid-twenties on Doha, Manama and Riyadh in addition to Abu Dhabi and Muscat.
- The weather is cold at night on north and central Saudi Arabia, the southwestern highlands, while it is moderate in the rest of the regions.
- Surface humidity rises hours on Wednesday morning on the Hafr Al-Batin area with a chance of fog forming.
Weather in the Maghreb countries:
Stable weather throughout the Maghreb
- High atmospheric pressure dominates the Western Mediterranean region and the Maghreb countries bring a stable atmosphere
- Temperatures are cold in different regions of northern Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya, and moderate to warm over the Sahara.
- The relative humidity rises with the early morning hours and the opportunity to form fog and light fog on the northern plains of Algeria, Tunisia and the western plains of the Kingdom of Morocco.
- The western winds are active on the Mediterranean coasts of Morocco and the coasts of Algeria are working to disturb the sea where the practice of navigation and fishing is difficult.
Weather conditions in Bilad al-Sham and Egypt:
Low temperatures and thunderstorms on Lebanon and the coast of Syria
- Temperatures are significantly lower compared to Tuesday in the Levant due to a relatively cold air mass bursting along with a low air stretch towards the region.
- Overnight temperatures are cold in Amman, Jerusalem and Damascus while relatively cool in Beirut and Cairo.
- Thunderstorms hit parts of the Syrian coast and Lebanon, parts of northern Palestine and the far north of Jordan
- Thunderstorms are raining in eastern and southern Jordan and the Syrian desert due to atmospheric instability.
- Western winds are blowing to the south-west, with high speeds on Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria, working to dust in the desert areas and disturb the sea.
Weather around the world:
- An Atlantic storm hits the west of the European continent, bringing strong winds and heavy rains to the British Isles, France, northern Spain and an extension to Germany.
- Scandinavia remains under a very cold polar air mass with temperatures below minus 20 degrees Celsius in northern Sweden and Norway.
- Stormy low-lows hit California, bringing heavy rain and cold weather to San Francisco and Los Angeles
- Strong snowstorms on the US Rockies with snow accumulations of more than a meter.
- Signs of tropical storm Twentynine evolving into a first-class typhoon in the western Pacific en route to the Philippine islands.
Weather conditions and expected temperatures in the capitals of the Arab world on Wednesday 27-11-2019:
See the weather in your location during the week through the Arab Weather app