Arab weather - maximum and minimum temperatures and weather forecast in Arab capitals and cities on monday 18-11-2019:
Weather in the Arab Gulf States:
Thunderstorms in different parts of Saudi Arabia on Monday and Tuesday
- Saudi Arabia is expected to be increasingly affected by the rainy situation on Monday and Tuesday, as thunderstorms are expected to form in different parts of the west and east through the central regions.
- Thunderstorms of varying intensity in the Makkah region and its coasts including the city of Jeddah, Al-Qassim and western Riyadh to parts of the Eastern Province on Monday
- The situation extends on Tuesday to the capital Riyadh and large parts of Eastern Province.
- The situation is monitored in Qatar, Bahrain and the UAE on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Weather conditions in Bilad al-Sham and Egypt:
A cold wave affects the Levant, especially the desert, desert and small parts approaching zero percent in those areas
- Temperatures are further reduced throughout the Levant, with a relatively cold daytime climate.
- Cold to very cold weather at night, especially over the desert and desert areas where the minimum temperatures drop to almost zero Celsius in the Syrian and Jordanian desert.
- Continued strong winds increase the cold at night and may cause dust in some areas.
- Cold weather at night requires heating and winter clothing.
- Stable weather in Egypt with temperatures around the mid-1920s in Cairo.
Weather in the Maghreb countries:
A cold front loaded with heavy rains on parts of northern Morocco and Algeria
- Heavy rains are expected in parts of northern Morocco and Algeria due to a cold air front crossing the region.
- Active winds with strong gusts on the coasts of Algeria and Tunisia, working on sea turbulence and high waves.
- Snow is expected on the peaks of the highlands of eastern Algeria with evening and night hours.
Weather around the world:
- Heavy rains on different parts of Italy, especially the northern regions, with a blizzard on the Alps in Italy and Switzerland, and snow in parts of eastern France.
- A heavy snow wave is expected over large parts of Norway, while heavy rain falls in parts of the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Continued snowfall in different parts of northern Iran with temperatures below zero.
- KALMAEGI is expected to approach the northeastern coast of the Philippines.
- Tropical Storm Raymond will continue moving towards the western coast of Mexico in the coming days.
Weather conditions and expected temperatures in capitals of the Arab world on Monday 18-11-2019:
See the weather in your location during the week through the Arab Weather app