Arab weather - maximum and minimum temperatures and weather forecast in Arab capitals and cities on Sunday 24-11-2019:
Weather in the Arab Gulf States:
Showers of rain on Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Oman and stability in the rest of the Arabian Gulf
- Cool at night and early morning hours in the northern regions of Saudi Arabia, while it is cooler in the central areas and the capital Riyadh.
- Temperatures in Doha, Manama, Abu Dhabi and Kuwait are also mild during the day, while temperatures in the early 1920s in Muscat and Riyadh are temperate and sometimes cool.
- High-speed southern winds in the western regions of Saudi Arabia are accompanied by occasional strong gusts that create dust and dust.
- Thunderstorms expected in the southern and central coastal areas, the coasts of Muscat and Sur, in addition to the Omani mountain heights and western Yemen.
- Rain showers are expected in large parts of central Saudi Arabia with evening hours, including the capital Riyadh.
- Thunderstorms in the south-west coast of Saudi Arabia Al-Lith and Al-Qunfudhah, as well as various parts of the interior of Saudi Arabia during the evening hours, the opportunity lasts until late at night.
Weather conditions in Bilad al-Sham and Egypt:
A mild, cool day and night with cool hours in the Levant and Egypt.
- In Amman, Jerusalem, Damascus and Beirut, the temperatures continue to cool during the day, with temperatures below their average for this time of year.
- Cold weather in all regions of the Levant at night, be very cold in the desert areas of Syria and Jordan and high areas throughout the country.
- Dry and moderate eastern winds increase the sensation of cold weather, especially in the Badia and mountain highlands.
- Stable weather in Egypt with temperatures in the mid-twenties in the capital Cairo, falling to the beginning of the twenties in the northern coasts, including Alexandria.
- Occasional active giveaways in the eastern coasts of Egypt on the outskirts of Hurghada in addition to the far northwest of Egypt.
- Surface humidity is rising in parts of the Sinai desert, and fog is expected to be formed late Sunday night.
Weather in the Maghreb countries:
Winter and stormy weather in the eighth low in November in the Maghreb
- The eastern regions of Algeria and northern Tunisia continue to be affected by an atmospheric depression accompanied by a cold air mass, where the weather is winter and windy in those areas.
- Wind speeds in northern Tunisia and eastern Algeria are expected to reach 80 kilometers per hour during the evening hours.
- Cool ambience and temperatures up to below zero Celsius at night over the mountains.
- Snow expected on the eastern highlands of Algeria, which is more than 1600 meters high.
Weather around the world:
- The depressions continue to be affected by Italy and eastern France, where the climate is cold and rainy with heavy snowfall on the high elevations of northern Monaco and the Alps.
- Heavy snow on the mountains of Madrid and high mountains along the northern regions of Spain as well as heavy rains on the border between Spain and France.
- Greece was affected by heavy rains and strong winds with hours of Sunday evening due to the impact of the low air on them.
- Heavy snow on southern Romania and Lithuania, temperatures reaching zero in the Balkan states at night and very cold weather, especially in the high mountain areas.
- A cold air front preceding the depression over western France and England as well as Ireland are accompanied by unstable weather conditions where heavy rains and strong winds are accompanied by disturbances in the sea and high waves.
- Continued heavy snow on the highlands of the Himalayas.
- Occasional heavy rains in East Asian countries in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines.
- There is a tropical storm in the mid-Atlantic (Sebastian) as it moves northeast.
- Relative stability in the central United States with generally cooler weather.
- Intermittent and sporadic snow in many northwestern states, including Montana and Euming, as well as parts of Washington and Oregon. The climate is very cold and temperatures up to 5 degrees below zero Celsius.
- Heavy rains in parts of Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia and northern South America, such as Colombia and southern Venezuela.
Weather conditions and expected temperatures in the capitals of the Arab world on Sunday 24-11-2019:
See the weather in your location during the week through the Arab Weather app