Arab Weather - It is expected that the air systems will be distributed during the beginning of this week throughout the Arab countries' area between the extension of cold upper basins towards the Maghreb offset and as a response to the control of an air height over the eastern Mediterranean that brings hot climates over the whole region, but these air systems will gradually change during the week .
Weather in the countries of the Maghreb
Unstable weather conditions in the northern parts
- A cold air mass is concentrated in the upper layers of the atmosphere above the western Mediterranean and extends south towards the Maghreb, working on a gradual decrease in temperature during the week in Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, while very hot currents rush from the Sahara to affect Libya during the first half of the week, to reduce the temperature Again, starting in the middle of the week.
- The effect of a shallow desert depression deepens, as it works on activity in wind movement, which causes dust and dust in some areas.
- Unstable weather conditions prevail on a daily basis in parts of northern Algeria and Morocco, and showers of rain that are thunderous and sometimes heavy, while the weather is completely stable in Tunisia and Libya.
Weather in the Levant, Iraq and Egypt
A hot atmosphere coincides with the rule of unstable weather conditions
- An upper air altitude is stationed over the entire eastern Mediterranean basin, and it works on the prevalence of hot to very hot climates during the week, especially in its first half.
- Thunderstorms of rain are expected on a daily basis in parts of Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Egypt and Iraq, especially with the afternoon and evening hours, and a warning of the formation of torrents in some parts.
- Thunder clouds are actively associated with dust and dust surface winds, especially in desert areas.
- Fog is expected to form in parts of northern Egypt on a daily basis, and an alert is about the low horizontal visibility.
Weather in the Gulf countries
Unstable weather conditions in different parts of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman and the Emirates
- The opportunity for thunderstorms of rain that will be heavy sometimes in parts of the north, central, western and southwestern parts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during the first half of the week, as well as the activity of surface winds causing dust and dust, provided that the weather stabilizes in most regions of the Kingdom for the second half of the week with the exception of limited parts of the regions. Eastern.
- Heavy rains on a daily basis in the western highlands of Yemen, extending at intervals to the neighboring regions, and warning of the formation of floods in those areas.
- Unstable weather conditions in the Al Hajar Mountains in the Sultanate of Oman, extending at the beginning of the week towards parts of the areas adjacent to the Hajar Mountains, including the coastal areas overlooking the Sea of Oman, provided that the formations are limited locally as of Monday.
- An opportunity for showers of rain at the beginning of the week over the eastern regions of the United Arab Emirates, as the winds become strong and cause dust in parts of the country.
- Little chance of rain showers at the end of the week in Kuwait.
- Fully stable atmosphere in Bahrain and Qatar.