Weather of Arabia - Bahrain is affected by southwesterly winds loaded with dust and dust, as dusty weather conditions prevail with moderate intensity in general, and it is expected that the densest part of the sandstorm will cross with the late night hours, while the dense dust begins to recede with the hours of dawn and Saturday morning, with the remaining dusty plankton. During daylight hours.
Important recommendations for patients with respiratory system and eyes to deal with dusty weather conditions in the coming days:
- Avoid going out when there are heavy dust waves, shutting windows and using air filters inside the home.
- Damp cloths can be placed on the edges of the windows to ensure that dust does not get in.
- Wear a face mask to protect the skin from dust, cover the nose and mouth to protect the respiratory system from entering dust particles, and wear glasses to avoid exposure to the eyes.
- Avoid exposure to dust for a long time, do not sit outdoors, and close the car windows.
- Make sure to take medicines with you if you have asthma, so that you can control any attack that may affect you.
- Avoid eating any uncovered food made outside the home, as there may be a lot of dirt and sand stuck in it.
- Keep drinking an adequate amount of water to avoid dehydration in this atmosphere, and to help the body flush out toxins.
- Not to rub the eyes to avoid scratching the cornea, and wash it well and wash the face to get rid of the suspended dust.