Weather of Arabia - Ghaleb Abu Bakr - Hand sanitizer was developed for use after washing hands or for those times when there is no water and soap, and we need to use it during this period when the Corona pandemic spread
And hand sanitizer contains alcohol to kill germs on the skin, as alcohol kills bacteria and most viruses and germs on the hands immediately and effectively
Alcohol can be very dry to the skin, so most disinfectants have a moisturizer to reduce skin dryness and irritation.
How to use hand sanitizers effectively:
- Place a small amount on the palm of your hand
- Spread the sterilizer over the entire hand, and rub the hands thoroughly, including in between the nails
- If the sterilizer completely evaporates in less than 15 seconds on the hand, this means not using enough quantity.
Benefits of sterilizers
- Hand sanitizers are easy to use and do not take long, and you can carry them wherever you are
- Some hand sanitizers contain ingredients that help prevent dry skin .
- Studies show that adding hand sanitizers to school classes can reduce student absenteeism due to illness by 20%
- Using hand sanitizers helps keep us less likely to catch germs, and therefore may reduce your chances of getting sick. Whether you're on the field, using someone else's computer, or visiting a friend in a hospital, take the time to scrub sterilizers on your hands.
Important note: hand sanitizers are not cleaning products and are not intended to be a substitute for soap and water, but are complementary materials for more effective disinfection when used with good hand washing.
ArabiaWeather Company is not responsible for the material displayed or published in ArabiaWeather Blogs, and bloggers are therefore fully responsible for their writings.
ArabiaWeather Company shall not be responsible for any republication. The materials published in the “Arabia Weather Blogs” in the various media, which puts anyone who publishes these blogs in the name of the Arabia Weather or quoting the Arabia Weather under liability and legal accountability.