Weather of Arabia - During these days, many countries in the region are witnessing a significant rise in temperatures; as a result of the influence of a hot air mass ; Which may pose a threat to the health and life of many, and may pose a danger to vehicles and plants.
This hot climate may expose a person to a number of health problems, such as heat stroke and heat stress , so a number of important tips and advice should be followed to avoid these risks .
Tips to keep you safe as temperatures rise during the hot mass
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, especially during peak hours .
- Drinking large amounts of fluids and not relying on the feeling of thirst for drinking .
- Do not take drinks that contain caffeine or sugar because they lead to fluid loss from the body .
- It is preferable to wear light and loose clothing .
- Wearing hats and sunglasses, especially for people working in the construction sector or agriculture, whose nature of work requires staying under direct sunlight for long periods .
- Do not leave children in vehicles, even for a short period of time.
Important tips to avoid car fires in the summer
Vehicles of all kinds need maintenance in the summer, just as in the winter, especially since during the “summer” car fires are frequent due to high temperatures, whether from lack of maintenance or due to negligence and leaving flammable materials inside; Therefore, it is necessary to follow a number of important tips to avoid car fires .
Important tips to protect vehicles during high temperatures in the hot mass
- It is necessary to carry out periodic maintenance of the car and maintain the electrical system
- Check the vehicle's cooling and ventilation system, especially hybrid cars .
- He warned against replacing the car's electric battery with cheaper types, which would cause a fire for sure .
- Warning against leaving lighters in the car and throwing cigarette butts inside the vehicle
- Manual fire extinguisher is the first line of defense in the event of a fire in the vehicle
Warning of the danger of leaving sterilizer packages in vehicles
With the high temperatures during these days and the continued use of sterilizers due to the Corona pandemic, users of these sterilizers should be careful not to leave them in the car and expose them to heat or the sun; The fact that this poses a great danger, and may lead to the burning of the vehicle, God forbid, due to the fact that it contains a high percentage of alcohol,
Tips for farmers during a heat wave
Farmers should take necessary measures during the hot mass effect; To avoid any potential losses, including:
- Increasing the amount of irrigation water for agricultural crops
- Irrigation should be in the morning or after sunset to reduce water evaporation
- Avoid spraying chemical pesticides to combat diseases and pests except when necessary, and that is in the evening hours, provided that the plant is not flowering, and remove weeds around the trees .
- Cover the fruits as much as possible and paint the stems of the trees