The ritual of the Arabs - Fasting carries great health and medical benefits for the fasting person, for God Almighty does not write anything on his servants unless he has an interest and benefit for them, and in the following lines a number of important health and medical benefits of fasting that you must know
Important advice for a healthy fast in the month of Ramadan
The important health and medical benefits of fasting:
- Refraining from eating and drinking for specific periods gives an opportunity for the immune system to exercise a stronger task and relieves the burdens on the body’s systems because excess food exhausts the body.
- Fasting contributes to expelling the toxins accumulated throughout the year from the body, which increases the body's energy greatly and raises the energy in the body to its highest levels during fasting.
- Fasting rejuvenates young people and helps the body carry out demolition and building processes through which it removes excess and dead cells.
- Fasting increases the efficiency of body cells to resist bacteria and viruses, and fasting contributes to the treatment of many diseases, such as digestive system diseases, liver disease, and other chronic diseases.
- Fasting with a balanced diet contributes to lowering cholesterol in the blood, weight loss and fasting delays the emergence of aging brain cells.
- Fasting relieves the digestive system and relieves pain, especially spastic colic, and improves oral and dental health.
The benefits of tamarind juice for your health in Ramadan