Weather of Arabia- Fires abound with high temperatures and in hot waves, especially after the drying of weeds. Fires occur in forests and dry weeds. The following article reviews the definition of forest fires, their causes and damages, tips and ways to avoid them ........
It is a natural phenomenon that occurs in an area with a flammable (dry) vegetation and when the flames in the dry vegetation are lit, the fire quickly extends to the trees, thus causing forest fires.
Lightning strikes (lightning strikes) that fire the first spark of fire events.
• Eruptions of volcanoes near forests that take out volcanic projectiles to large areas, including forests, and thus cause very large fires.
Throwing cigarette butts in the areas where dry herbs and forests are found.
• Barbecues and not extinguishing the fire after its completion.
• Making fires by willfulness in different ways and shapes.
Forest fires lead to the destruction of environmental systems, where nothing remains but ash and lead to the death of living organisms that take from forests and trees as their habitat, which causes their migration to other places. Likewise, forest fires lead to the loss of many perennial trees that reach hundreds of years old in addition to Significant material losses.
• Make sure to put out the barbecue fire and cook in the picnic sites.
Avoid igniting dry herbs near agricultural crops.
• Be careful not to throw cigarette butts in places where there are weeds or in forests.