Arab Weather - The Minister of State for Media Affairs, the official spokesperson for the government, and the Minister of Health, held a press conference at the Prime Minister's House, and the following decisions were announced:
- Stopping the implementation of the comprehensive ban on Friday, starting from the day after tomorrow, corresponding to the 30th of April, so that the procedures will be like any other day of the week
- The nightly partial ban continues, as is now in place, including on Fridays.
- Allowing citizens to go out on foot to perform the Isha and Tarawih prayers, for a period to be determined by the Minister of Endowments and Islamic Affairs and Sanctities, as of next Friday, corresponding to the 30th of April, and for the last ten days of the blessed month of Ramadan.
- The holiday of Eid Al-Fitr begins from the morning of next Tuesday, corresponding to the eleventh of May, until the evening of Saturday, corresponding to the fifteenth of it.
- Eid al-Fitr prayers will be revived in the outer squares, and places will be determined by the Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs and Holy Places.
- Public parks and shops inside them will be opened from the 30th of April.