Weather of Arabia - Summer may be one of the best seasons to travel and visit tourist places. If you have summer travel plans in mind, we offer you below, the most important travel tips in the summer.
Summer travel tips
- Make sure of the epidemiological situation in the country you intend to travel to, with the need to take care of taking vaccinations when needed.
- Before you arrive at your destination, be sure to review local and regional guidelines and public health orders.
- Whether you have been fully vaccinated or not, it is important to be familiar with and follow the instructions for wearing a mask. Indoor locations such as planes, train stations and other closed areas may still require masks. It may be helpful to review the policies of airlines and other carriers before you travel.
- Don't forget to pack prescribed medications for the whole family. You may also want to pack the over-the-counter medications you take for headaches, minor aches, pains, or allergies.
- If your family is going on a road trip during the summer, it's important to tune your car, so you can stay safe on the road. In addition to making sure there are no mechanical problems, all fluids must be capped, all light bulbs must be working, and tires must be inflated according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- The traveler must ensure the safety of food and drink during travel to avoid stomach pain, and the necessity of washing and sterilizing hands regularly.
- Use insect repellent when needed to prevent mosquito bites and insects in countries where they are common.
- Stay hydrated, and remember to drink water throughout the day.
- To enjoy the ride, make sure you get enough sleep, seven to nine hours each night. If you feel sleepy during the day, consider taking a 20-minute nap to recharge.
- Boost your immune system by eating balanced meals regularly. And pack snacks if you are going to travel for long periods.
- Don't forget sunscreen, especially if you're planning a beach trip. The American Academy of Dermatology recommends an SPF of 30 or higher, and is water-resistant.
- You should also wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun's harmful UV rays.
Plan a fun trip to Jordan, find out more here