Arab Weather - After spending the vacation period with all its fun and relaxation, clearing the mind and moving away from stressful daily problems and responsibilities, it seems that it is difficult for us to return again to resume our work with passion and activity, which reduces our ability to focus at work.
Therefore, we offer you tips from experts in the field of administrative work and human development, which may help you to regain your activity in a short time, and return to your work with full energy.
1. Organize your bedtime and get back into a healthy sleep routine
Getting up early in the morning can be the hardest part for many, especially for those who sleep in late on vacation, but with a little patience and practice you can start to fall asleep an hour or two earlier than your usual bedtime. Most doctors recommend sleeping before ten in the evening to get the most benefit from sleep with 7-8 hours of continuous sleep.
And stay away from TV screens and smart devices, especially for those who wake up several times at night to check mail or social networking sites, which hinders the natural sleep cycle, occupies the brain additional time and tires the eyes. All this causes a feeling of lethargy, laziness and fatigue the next day.
2. Take a quick shower early in the morning
Taking a shower early in the morning is the best way to start the day and get your nervous system to work effectively, and feeling fresh and clean increases your enthusiasm and energy.
3. Change the work routine that was before the vacation and create a motivational plan
Renewal creates a motivating energy for the human being, and the work routine can be changed by arranging the office, changing the agenda and organizing it in a new way, and even changing the way you normally dress for work. You can also develop a new motivational plan in your work that will make you distinguished in front of the bosses .
4. Resume work with a small and structured agenda
Trainer Sandrine Meifert, head of management consulting in a global company, advises not to rush to start the job as soon as you go to the office on the first working day after the long vacation, give yourself some time before starting work to regain your focus, with writing a small, organized agenda, with business priorities To be done in the coming days .
Do not burden yourself beyond its energy, so that this rush does not backfire on you or cause you frustration. Rather, take enough time and be patient until your energy gradually returns with time .
5. Strengthening relationships with colleagues
Administrative consultant Sandrine Meifert also advises the need to take advantage of the psychological calm you got from the vacation and renew your relationships with your colleagues who did not have the opportunity to communicate with them normally due to work pressure, they can share food during the break and exchange positive dialogues, this improves your mood And accepting you to get back to work faster.
6. Have a relaxing moment during the work day
Don't deprive yourself of some quiet moments during work. As David Peyton, founder of a human development company, says, 15 minutes a day should be devoted to walking, reading or meditating, and the goal is to lighten the burden of a routine work day. He also suggests bringing your favorite drink to the office, or a little book of poetry that calms you down every two hours. These solutions are an example of the reward you give yourself throughout the day .
7. Practicing your favorite hobby besides work
Human development coach and CEO of a human development company, Gisele Szczyclic, recommends practicing your favorite hobbies that you cherish and succeed in. This is extremely important and is one of the quick ways to motivate you to return to your work with focus and activity .
8. Focus on achieving your career goals
When you return to work after your vacation, human development expert Gisele Skziglick advises you to focus on the positive aspects of your profession and take advantage of them as a motivating factor for you at work, such as focusing on achieving your career goals.
You can get rid of the negative aspects of some things related to the job, by, for example, starting discussions with your direct boss to negotiate new terms and carry out the job tasks assigned to you in a framework of enthusiasm away from monotony.
9. Enjoy the weekend
You must take advantage of the weekend and plan it appropriately, this allows you to renew your energy and thus prepare you to return to work at the beginning of each week .
10. Eat healthy foods and avoid caffeinated drinks
There is no doubt that caffeinated drinks are delicious and enjoyable, but excessive consumption during the day and after dinner can affect the relaxation of your mind and body, which may cause insomnia, anxiety, and stress during the night and thus lose valuable hours of sleep, and this affects the progress of your work the next day. .
Here are the top 10 foods you can eat to help you cleanse your body and rid it of toxins, thus restoring your energy and vitality:
1. Lemon: Stimulates the digestive system, cleanses the liver and eliminates toxins from the body. Just add lemon to a cup of warm water as soon as you wake up and eat it before breakfast.
2. Avocado: It is rich in healthy unsaturated fats, has anti-inflammatory properties, and is rich in fiber and antioxidants that help reduce inflammation in the body.
3. Dark leafy vegetables: They contain chlorophyll that detoxifies the body in addition to its ability to make the skin glowing and supple.
4. Ginger: Helps cleanse the body by stimulating digestion and blood circulation and rid the body of toxins accumulated in the colon and liver.
5. Turmeric: It contains curcumin, which has strong anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial effects, stimulates blood flow, removes toxins, and relieves flatulence.