Arab Weather - In conjunction with the nice weather that prevails in the region and the approaching vacations, most families plan to spend quality time together in a farm or rented chalet, but do not forget that the pleasant times are not complete without a feeling of comfort, health and safety, so it was necessary to offer you some important advice to spend Fun and safe times at the same time, and here are some of these tips:
- Ensure that the rented farm or chalet has been cleaned and sterilized before using it, including swimming pools.
- Ensure that the children's play area is safe, and continuously monitor children for any potential hazards.
- Bring your own eating utensils (cardboard or plastic spoons, plates, and cups), or clean the utensils available on site before using them.
- Use surfaces and hand sanitizers when necessary.
- Use sunscreens and renew every two hours.
- After using the swimming pool, it is recommended to take a quick shower or shower to get rid of the traces of chlorine on the body.
More tips and details to book a farm or chalet with colleague Muhannad via video: