The ritual of the Arabs - many manage to lose weight during the blessed month of Ramadan, either because they follow a specific diet or are sufficiently aware of the need to eat and stay away from it.
And for those who have succeeded in losing their weight in Ramadan and have overcome what they considered to be one of the most important problems facing them, especially women, it is necessary to follow advice on how to maintain weight on the feast, especially as eating sweets increases in the feast.
For diabetics ... important tips on Eid
Tips on how to keep weight on the holidays
- Continue to follow the same method and order in eating as it is during the month of Ramadan, such as starting eating soup or drinking two cups of water to give the body a feeling of fullness and not eating more.
- One of the most important and simplest tips that help in maintaining weight is to measure weight regularly so that the person is not surprised by a significant increase in it.
- Not eating food late at night because the night meal is not digested, so it stores fat in the body, so care must be taken not to eat four hours before bedtime.
- Eat regularly and in the form of low-volume meals, as this prevents hunger and prevents eating in large quantities.
- One of the most important ways on how to maintain weight on Eid is not to skip breakfast.
- Drinking water in large quantities; This does not cause obesity, and water has amazing health benefits.
- Finally , take care to exercise and maintain permanent movement and activity, and change daily habits to maintain activity.
Broccoli and oatmeal are important foods at the Eid table