Weather of Arabia - Briefing on the emerging COVID-19 virus in Jordan
(Issued by the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Health)
Current epidemiological situation: moderate level of severity
Friday, June 12, 2020, last update: 18:10
Injuries, recovery and checks:
- Today (25) new cases of coronavirus were recorded, including two local cases, and (23) non-local cases, as follows:
- - One case in contact with Ramtha.
- - One case in contact with the Capital Governorate.
- (15) Cases of Jordanians coming from abroad residing in Al-Hajar Hotels. (13 from the Republic of Egypt, 1 from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and 1 from the State of Kuwait)
- - (8) Cases of truck drivers coming across the Al-Omari and Jaber borders, one of whom is Jordanian, and the rest of other nationalities were dealt with according to the established protocol.
- This brings the total number of cases in the Kingdom to 915.
- One case of healing was also recorded to this day at Queen Alia Hospital.
- - (7718) laboratory tests were performed today, which is the highest number of daily examinations that are recorded so far, bringing the total number of examinations conducted to date (257149).
- The Ministry of Health confirms that persons who have received alerts through the application of (safety) to contact with infected persons, the need to go immediately to the specialized medical centers to conduct the necessary examinations to reveal their condition, and take the necessary measures.
Download the Aman app from here and protect yourself and your family from the possibility of infection with the Corona epidemic
Find out more about the Aman app here