Weather of Arabia - With the start of the Kingdom being affected by a hot air mass, the Ghor Al-Safi station recorded yesterday, Tuesday, a temperature that is classified as very hot at 46.4 degrees Celsius, according to the ojimet website.
In the same context , is expected to be a clear intensification occurs on the atmosphere sweltering in Central and South America, including the Dead Sea , Jordan Valley and Ghor Safi addition to the city of Aqaba because of the positioning of the scorching center of the mass of these areas, where not rule out that in some of Tllk temperatures exceed areas of the barrier of ° 45 degrees Celsius.
The weather will continue to be hot in these areas on Saturday
Under the expected hot weather; Arabia Weather advises citizens to take the following recommendations seriously:
- Attention not to direct and prolonged exposure to sunlight in the afternoon and afternoon hours in various regions.
- Attention not to be exposed to direct sunlight at most times of the day in the central and southern Jordan Valley regions, including Ghor al-Safi in addition to Aqaba.
- Drinking a lot of fluids and refreshments, especially in the central and southern Jordan Valley areas, including Ghor al-Safi in addition to Aqaba.
- Do not leave sterilizers in vehicles.
- Be careful not to leave cigarette butts and picnic leftovers near grasslands and woodlands, for fear of fires.
Jordan | Severe effect of the hot air mass on the Jordan Valley and Aqaba, and temperatures may exceed 45 degrees Celsius