Arab Weather - The Kingdom of Jordan is affected by a second-class air depression according to the intensity scale of air depressions in the Arab Weather Center, where the effects of the air depression began with the evening hours of Thursday 13/1/2022 and the Kingdom gradually crossed a cold air front, after which temperatures decreased significantly And the weather gradually turned to cold, cloudy and rainy, especially in the north and center of the Kingdom.
And the following are the amounts of rain recorded according to Arab weather stations from the evening of Thursday 13/1/2022 until eight o’clock in the morning of Friday 14/1/2022
Recorded amounts of rain:
- Irbid: 7.5 mm
- Jerash: 7.5 mm
- Junction: 3.6 mm
- Ajloun: 13.2 mm
- Salt: 18.6 mm
- Madaba: 11.3 mm
- Blue: 7.2 mm
- East of the capital, Amman: 11.1 mm
- West of the capital, Amman: 15.3 mm
- South of the capital, Amman: 12.2 mm
- Karak: 0 mm
- Gluttony: 0 mm
- Gloss: 0 mm
- Obstacle: 0 mm
You can directly follow and monitor the amounts of rain according to Arab weather stations from here
Friday weather forecast
- Cold and often cloudy weather, with rain, God willing, at intervals in the north and center of the Kingdom.
- Low clouds touching the surface of the earth cross the high mountainous elevations, causing fog to form.
- Precipitation is accompanied by hail sometimes, especially over the heights, during the night hours.
- Snow showers (often light) are likely to fall over some Al Sharah hills in the south of the Kingdom during the hours of Friday/Saturday night.