Arab Weather - Today (9192) new cases of Corona virus were recorded in the Kingdom, and (74) deaths were recorded - may God have mercy on them
Details through the report issued by the Jordanian Ministry of Health
(9192) cases were recorded, bringing the total number of injuries to (514,107) cases.
• (74) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (5627) cases.
• The percentage of positive examinations reached nearly (19.55%), compared to (19%) yesterday.
• (47,018) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of examinations to (5,364,765).
• The number of recovery cases in home isolation and hospitals for this day reached (4584) cases, bringing the total cases to (416,971) cases.
• The number of active cases currently stands at (91,509) cases.
• The number of cases that have been admitted to hospitals today is (491) cases, while (314) cases have been discharged.
• The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (3198) cases.
• The total number of isolation beds used in hospitals for confirmed and suspected cases yesterday (2475), with an occupancy rate (47%).
• The total number of ICU beds used in hospitals for confirmed and suspected cases yesterday is (707), with occupancy rate (56%).
• The total number of ventilators used in hospitals for confirmed and suspected cases yesterday (369), occupancy rate (32%).
The cases of infection for this day were distributed as follows:
- (4616) in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- (962) are in Irbid governorate, of which (67) are in Ramtha.
- (953) in Zarqa Governorate.
- (471) in Al-Balqa Governorate.
- (414) in Madaba governorate.
- (326) in Mafraq Governorate.
- (316) in the Aqaba governorate.
- (292) in Jerash governorate.
- (273) in Karak governorate.
- (227) in Ma'an Governorate, of which (86) are in Petra.
- (177) in Tafila governorate.
- (165) in the Ajloun governorate.