Arab weather - Sinan Khalaf - new weather fluctuations expected to affect the Kingdom on Wednesday, accompanied by many prominent phenomena, and in a chronological sequence starting from Wednesday and continuing until Thursday, the most important features and advantages of the rainy situation can be summarized as follows:
- The strength of the winds that will affect most regions of the Kingdom on Wednesday, especially its southern heights, in which some wind gusts may reach up to 100 km/hour.
- Dense and wide dust waves that are expected to affect the Sarawat regions and external roads
- Despite the strong winds on Wednesday, the chances of rain will be limited and local, starting with the afternoon hours in the north
- With the night hours, a cold and humid air mass crosses the northern regions, and rain falls heavily, extending at intervals to parts of the center of the Kingdom, but with less intensity.
- There is an additional tension in the wind speed and the temperature drops significantly in conjunction with the crossing of the cold mass of the atmosphere of the Kingdom
- Weather fluctuations continue to affect the Kingdom on Wednesday/Thursday night, with heavy rains in the north extending over periods of the middle
- With Thursday morning hours, the chances of rain weaken, with the continued impact of the cold air mass on the Kingdom, with the chances of rain declining from most regions.
Jordan: A sharp turn in the atmosphere on Wednesday... Strong winds and dust in several areas and rain expected at night in the north and some areas of the center