Arab Weather - The outputs of the numerical weather models at the Arab Regional Weather Center indicated the deepening impact of the cold and dry polar winds rushing from Siberia on the Kingdom with a cold Siberian atmosphere during the night hours of Monday / Tuesday.
Temperatures below zero degrees Celsius again in large areas on Monday/Tuesday night
It is expected, God willing, that temperatures will return to dropping below zero degrees Celsius in large areas of the Kingdom on Monday/Tuesday night, and the tangible temperatures will be very low.
The weather is clear and freezing in most areas, with fears of frost formation in different parts of the country, including most of the Jordan Valley.
The wind is light and choppy.
Expected minimum temperatures for tonight
Minimum temperature in Irbid: 1°
The minimum temperature in Jerash: 0°
Minimum temperature in Ajloun: 0°
Minimum temperature in Al-Salt: -1 °
Minimum temperature in Zarqa: - 2 °
Minimum temperature in western Amman: -3 °
Minimum temperature in eastern Amman: - 2°
Minimum temperature in Karak: -1 °
Minimum temperature in Tafileh: 2-°
Minimum temperature in Aqaba: 10 °
Minimum temperature in Ma'an: - 4 °
Minimum temperature in Mafraq: - 4 °
The Arab Weather website recommends that in such weather conditions expected tonight:
- Attention from low temperatures to below zero Celsius.
- Attention farmers from low temperatures and the risk of frost formation, including in some areas of the Jordan Valley.
- Observe the safe use of heating equipment.
- Cover the external pipes, and put antifreeze in the vehicles.
- Pay attention to wearing heavy clothes, especially children and the elderly.
For more news, download the Arabia Weather app from here