Arab Weather - The latest satellite images, recently captured at the Center for Operations and Air Control in Arab Weather, and the latest readings of rain radars indicate an increase in the proliferation of cumulus clouds in the sky of the Kingdom, which rain and hail rain on random areas, coinciding with intermittent showers of snow falling over the heights The northern and southern mountains, in front of a first polar air front, will cross the Kingdom.
The same photos taken indicate the approaching crossing of the polar air front from the Kingdom, as it began to enter the Palestinian territories. It is expected to reach the Kingdom in the coming hours, and upon its arrival, it will work, God willing, to:
- A significant decrease in degrees and an intensification of wind speed to exceed some of the 70 km/h barrier, which raises dust and dust, and perhaps dust waves in desert areas.
- Large amounts of rain and snow clouds accompany the polar air front, and mountain heights with a height of more than 1,000 meters begin to receive snow on Wednesday afternoon.
- The snow gradually extends by evening, reaching heights of 800 meters above sea level, and the snow is accumulating rapidly over time and includes many regions of the Kingdom, including different parts of the capital Amman and the main cities. Below that height, it is sometimes accompanied by heavy hail showers.
- Very low clouds create thick fog over many high mountainous elevations.
Important recommendations from Arab weather while crossing the air front:
- Attention to the risk of snow accumulation in different regions of the Kingdom at the last hours of the day.
- Be aware of the danger of strong wind speed.
- Be aware of the danger of reduced horizontal visibility due to dust waves, fog, or heavy precipitation.
- Pay attention to the danger of torrential rains in low-lying areas that will not witness snowfall.
- Wear heavy clothes, with an emphasis on clothes for children and the elderly
- Safe use of heating equipment
Arabia weather forecast team.
For more news, download the Arabia Weather app from here