Arabia Weather - The latest satellite images from the “Arab Weather” Center show that areas in the north, center and south of the Kingdom are being affected at this time by rains of varying intensity, and these rains coincide with the formation of clouds touching the surface of the earth in some mountain highlands, which leads to the formation of fog and a decrease in visibility. Horizontal.
The latest weather data from the Arab Weather Center indicates that the weather today, Monday, will be cold and cloudy, and rain will fall at intervals, God willing, in the center of the Kingdom, Karak Governorate, and some northern parts. Fog and clouds touching the surface of the earth are expected to form over the tops of the high mountain highlands. Winds will be... Active westerly winds, with strong gusts at times approaching 85 km/hour, and heavy dust waves are expected to form in the desert areas and roads in the far south and east of the Kingdom.
1) It is recommended to install outdoor belongings and pay attention to the strong wind speeds, which are accompanied by strong gusts, sometimes exceeding 85 km/hour.
2) Beware of dust waves that are dense and lead to a significant decrease in horizontal visibility, especially on desert roads.
3) Be aware of the dangers of massive valley flow, the formation of torrents in low-lying areas, and the rise in water levels due to heavy rainfall.
4) Drive with caution and be aware of the dangers of reduced horizontal visibility on mountain top roads as a result of fog.
5) Pay attention to the necessity of wearing winter and warm clothes.
Arabia Weather App
Download the app to receive weather notifications and more..