ArabiaWeather - (1007) cases were recorded, bringing the total number of injuries to (717,930) cases.
• (26) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (9,014) cases.
• The percentage of positive examinations was approximately (5.98%), compared to (6.82%) yesterday.
• (16,841) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of examinations to (6,798,116) tests.
• The number of recovery cases in home isolation and hospitals for this day reached (1677) cases, bringing the total cases to (698,201) cases.
• The number of active cases currently stands (10,715).
• The number of cases that have been admitted to hospitals today is (104) cases, while (146) cases have been discharged.
• The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (1078) cases.
The capacity of hospitals in the Kingdom:
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 20%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 35%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 25%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 21%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 38%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 19%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 11%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 15%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 14%
The cases of infection for this day were distributed as follows:
- 359 in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- 150 are in the Irbid governorate, of which 40 are in Ramtha.
- 132 in Zarqa Governorate.
- 64 in Al-Balqa Governorate.
- 62 in Karak Governorate.
- 53 in Mafraq Governorate.
- 51 in Ma'an Governorate, of which 11 are in Petra.
- 41 in Aqaba Governorate.
- 40 in Jerash Governorate.
- 25 in Tafila governorate.
- 23 in Madaba governorate.
- 7 in Ajloun Governorate.