Arab Weather - (1,104) cases of infection were recorded, bringing the total number of injuries to (725,258) cases.
• (17) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (9276) cases.
• The percentage of positive examinations is approximately (3.54%), compared to (4.22%) yesterday.
• (31185) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of tests to (6,972,177) tests.
• The number of healing cases in home isolation and hospitals for this day has reached (1530) cases, bringing the total cases to (704,897) cases.
• The number of active cases currently stands at (11,085) cases.
• The number of cases that have been admitted to hospitals today is (81), while (70) cases have been discharged.
• The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (706) cases.
The capacity of hospitals in the Kingdom:
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 15%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 27%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 16%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 14%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 28%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 12%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 6%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 10%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 9%
The cases of infection for this day were distributed as follows:
- 481 in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- 168 in the Irbid governorate, of which 3 are in Ramtha.
- 106 in Zarqa Governorate.
- 87 in Al-Balqa Governorate.
- 74 in Karak Governorate.
- 35 in Tafila Governorate.
- 35 in Mafraq Governorate.
- 35 in Ajloun governorate.
- 32 in Madaba governorate.
- 25 in Jerash Governorate.
- 25 in the Aqaba governorate.
-1 in Ma'an Governorate.