ArabiaWeather - (1530) cases were recorded, bringing the total number of injuries to (715,703) cases.
• (30) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (8955) cases.
• The percentage of positive examinations is approximately (7.78%), compared to (7.89%) yesterday.
• (19,676) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of examinations to (6,763,398).
• The number of recovery cases in home isolation and hospitals for this day has reached (3209) cases, bringing the total cases of recovery to (694,427) cases.
• The number of active cases currently stands at (12,321) cases.
• The number of cases that have been admitted to hospitals today is (140) cases, while (133) cases have been discharged.
• The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (1202).
The capacity of hospitals in the Kingdom:
* North Territory *
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 21%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 43%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 30%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 24%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 42%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 21%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 13%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 18%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 16%
The cases of infection for this day were distributed as follows:
- 549 in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- 203 in Zarqa Governorate.
- 194 in Irbid governorate, of which 103 are in Ramtha.
- 121 in Al-Balqa governorate.
- 84 in Aqaba Governorate.
- 83 in Mafraq Governorate.
67 are in Ma'an Governorate, of which 21 are in Petra.
- 61 in Karak Governorate.
- 45 in Tafila governorate.
- 45 in Ajloun governorate.
- 42 in Jerash Governorate.
- 36 in Madaba governorate.