ArabiaWeather - (2035) cases of the new Corona virus were recorded, as follows:
- - (1218) in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- - (537) in Zarqa Governorate.
- - (53) in Al-Balqa governorate.
- - (47) are in Irbid Governorate, of which (1) are in Ramtha.
- - (40) are in Ma'an Governorate, of whom (5) are in Petra.
- - (36) In Karak Governorate.
- - (35) in Mafraq governorate.
- - (27) In Madaba governorate.
- - (20) in Jerash governorate.
- - (11) In Aqaba Governorate.
- - (7) In Ajloun governorate.
- - (4) External cases, (2) Jordanians coming from abroad, and (2) truck drivers coming through the Al-Omari Border Center.
- This brings the total number of cases in the Kingdom to (40972) cases.
- - (34) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (414) cases.
- - The number of cases that are admitted today for treatment in accredited hospitals has reached (76) cases, and the total number of cases currently receiving treatment in hospitals reaches (1011) cases, while the rest of the injured are subject to home isolation.
- - (117) recoveries have been recorded today, in accredited hospitals.
- (25,496) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of examinations to (1618,573).
• In light of the continued registration of local cases of infection, the Ministry of Health calls on everyone to abide by defense orders, follow safety and prevention standards, wear masks, and not hold gatherings for more than (20) people, use the (Aman) app, and the (Sahhah) app.
Download a safety app from here and protect yourself and your family from the possibility of infection with the Corona epidemic
Learn more about Aman from here