ArabiaWeather - (2,699) cases were recorded, bringing the total number of injuries to (692,181) cases.
(64) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (8372) cases.
The percentage of positive examinations reached nearly (13.76%), compared to (14.06%) yesterday.
(19,621) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of examinations to (6,522,141) tests.
The number of recovery cases in home isolation and hospitals for this day has reached (5232) cases, bringing the total cases to (649,718) cases.
The number of active cases currently stands at (34,091).
The number of cases that have been admitted to hospitals today is (265) cases, while (253) cases have been discharged.
The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (2029) cases.
The capacity of hospitals in the Kingdom:
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 35%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 63%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 39%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 39%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 57%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 31%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 24%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 29%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 18%
The cases of infection for this day were distributed as follows:
- (935) in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- (493) are in Irbid governorate, of which (83) are in Ramtha.
- (203) in Mafraq Governorate.
- (310) in Zarqa Governorate.
- (139) in Al Balqa governorate.
- (109) in Karak governorate.
- (106) in the Ajloun governorate.
- (101) are in Ma'an Governorate, of which (1) are in Petra.
- (92) in Tafila governorate.
- (88) in Jerash governorate.
- (72) in the Aqaba governorate.
- (51) In Madaba governorate.