ArabiaWeather - (276) cases were recorded, bringing the total number of injuries to (723,345) cases.
'(19) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (9243) cases.
The percentage of positive examinations reached approximately (3.12%), compared to (3.41%) yesterday.
(8857) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of tests to (6,921,815) tests.
- The number of recovery cases in home isolation and hospitals for this day reached (824) cases, bringing the total cases to (702,834) cases.
The number of active cases currently stands at (11,268).
- The number of cases that have been admitted to hospitals today is (98), while (58) cases have been discharged.
The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (724).
The capacity of hospitals in the Kingdom:
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 15%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 27%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 16%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 14%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 29%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 13%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 5%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 13%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 10%
The cases of infection for this day were distributed as follows:
- 124 in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- 40 in Zarqa Governorate.
- 29 in Mafraq Governorate.
- 28 in Irbid governorate, including 1 in Ramtha.
- 25 in Ajloun governorate.
- 12 in Karak Governorate.
- 6 in Al Balqa Governorate.
4 - In Ma'an Governorate.
4 - In Madaba governorate.
- 3 in Jerash Governorate.
- 1 in the Governorate of Aqaba.
0 in Tafila governorate.