Arab Weather - (483) cases were recorded, bringing the total number of injuries to (722,336) cases.
• (29) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (9180) cases.
• The percentage of positive examinations is approximately (3.1%), compared to (4.33%) yesterday.
• (15,604) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of examinations to (6,893,261) tests.
• The number of recovery cases in home isolation and hospitals for this day (1552) cases, bringing the total cases to (708,854) cases.
• The number of active cases currently stands at (4302).
• The number of cases that have been admitted to hospitals today is (78) cases, while (123) cases have been discharged.
• The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (784) cases.
The capacity of hospitals in the Kingdom:
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 16%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 24%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 21%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 15%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 32%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 15%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 7%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 11%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 10%
The cases of infection for this day were distributed as follows:
214 in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- 77 in Zarqa Governorate.
- 60 are in Irbid governorate, of which 24 are in Ramtha.
- 21 in Ajloun governorate.
- 20 in Mafraq Governorate.
- 18 in Balqa Governorate.
- 17 in Ma'an Governorate, of which 5 are in Petra.
- 16 in Karak Governorate.
- 13 in Tafila governorate.
- 12 in Madaba governorate.
- 8 in Jerash Governorate.
7 - In the Aqaba governorate.