ArabiaWeather - (743) cases were recorded, bringing the total number of injuries to (719,976) cases.
• (16) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (9,092) cases.
• The percentage of positive examinations was approximately (4.96%), compared to (5.95%) yesterday.
• (14,968) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of tests to (6,839,470).
• The number of recovery cases in home isolation and hospitals for this day (2,386) cases, bringing the total cases to (703,577) cases.
• The number of active cases currently stands at (7307) cases.
• The number of cases that have been admitted to hospitals today is (92) cases, while (102) cases have been discharged.
• The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (963) cases.
The capacity of hospitals in the Kingdom:
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 16%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 35%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 24%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 18%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 40%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 20%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 11%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 14%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 13%
The cases of infection for this day were distributed as follows:
- 192 in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- 118 in Zarqa Governorate.
- 90 are in Irbid governorate, of which 4 are in Ramtha.
- 73 in Karak Governorate.
- 54 in Mafraq Governorate.
- 49 in Tafila Governorate.
- 42 in Al-Balqa Governorate.
- 35 in the Aqaba governorate.
- 29 in Jerash Governorate.
- 27 in Ajloun Governorate.
- 20 in Madaba governorate.
- 14 in Ma'an Governorate, of which 6 are in Petra.