Arab Weather - (809) cases were recorded, bringing the total number of injuries to (724,154) cases.
• (16) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (9259) cases.
• The percentage of positive examinations is approximately (4.22%), compared to (3.12%) yesterday.
• (19177) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of examinations to (6,940,992) tests.
• The number of healing cases in home isolation and hospitals for this day reached (1272) cases, bringing the total cases of recovery to (703,642) cases.
• The number of active cases currently stands at (11,253) cases.
• The number of cases that have been admitted to hospitals today is (77) cases, while (74) cases have been discharged.
• The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (714) cases.
The capacity of hospitals in the Kingdom:
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 16%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 27%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 17%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 14%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 28%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 13%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 5%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 12%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 11%
The cases of infection for this day were distributed as follows:
- 276 in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- 163 in Irbid governorate, of which 9 are in Ramtha.
- 75 in Zarqa Governorate.
- 64 are in Ma'an Governorate, of which 14 are in Petra.
- 42 in Ajloun governorate.
- 41 in Al Balqa Governorate.
- 36 in Mafraq Governorate.
- 30 in Karak Governorate.
- 23 in the Aqaba governorate.
- 22 in Jerash Governorate.
- 21 in Tafila Governorate.
- 16 in Madaba governorate