ArabiaWeather - (824) cases were recorded, bringing the total number of injuries to (712,901) cases.
- (26) deaths were recorded, (may God have mercy on them all), bringing the total number of deaths to (8,897) cases.
The percentage of positive examinations reached nearly (6.22%), compared to (7.43%) yesterday.
(13,244) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of examinations to (6,727,600) tests.
- The number of healing cases in home isolation and hospitals for this day has reached (3509) cases, bringing the total cases to (688,519) cases.
The number of active cases currently stands at (15,485).
Today, the number of cases that have been admitted to hospitals is (122), while (138) cases have been discharged.
The total number of confirmed cases receiving treatment in hospitals is (1,302).
The capacity of hospitals in the Kingdom:
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 21%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 43%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 27%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 27%
Critical care bed occupancy rate: 42%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 22%
Occupancy rate of insulation beds: 15%
Critical Care Bed Occupancy Rate: 18%
Occupancy rate for ventilators: 19%
The cases of infection for this day were distributed as follows:
- (288) in the governorate of the capital, Amman.
- (181) in Zarqa Governorate.
- (85) in Irbid governorate, including (in Ramtha).
- (75) in Tafila governorate.
- (45) in Mafraq governorate.
- (36) in Karak governorate.
- (24) in Madaba governorate.
- (24) are in Ma'an Governorate, of which (3) are in Petra.
- (23) in Ajloun governorate.
- (19) in Jerash governorate.
- (13) In Al Balqa governorate.
- (11) In the Aqaba governorate.